With Inconfidant SSH & SSL
With Envoy SNMP
Icon Labs provides portable embedded software for device protection, secure access and network management. Our Floodgate product family is the leading security solution for embedded devices. Our products include:
- Floodgate Defender™ an embedded firewall providing Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), rules-based filtering and threhold-based filtering to protect embedded devices from Internet-based threats. Floodgate Defender provides the foundation for the Floodgate Product Family.
- Floodgate Agent™, part of the Floodgate product family, provides support for managing security policies from a local or remote management interface.
- Floodgate Aware™, part of the Floodgate product family, provides situational awareness for embedded devices. With Floodgate Aware embedded devices can detect, record and report security and device information and events. Floodgate Aware enables integration with Security Information and Event Mangement Sytems (SIEM).
- Floodgate Defender Appliance™ is a compact firewall appliance, built using the Floodgate software, provides drop in protection for networked industrial devices. It provides instant protection against cyber-attacks from hackers, denial of service attacks, cyber-sabotage attacks, automated hacking bots, and other Internet-based threats.
- Floodgate at Home™, part of the Floodgate product family, is the industry’s first software firewall that protects connected Smart Home devices from Internet-based attacks. Floodgate at Home provides device protection, management and incident reporting to home users and service providers via a secure web page. Floodgate at Home is an OEM software product licensed and embedded by manufacturers of Smart Home IoT devices.
- Iconfidant SSH and SSL, standards based security solutions for the VxWorks operating system. These are full source code products optimized for use in an embedded environment.
- Envoy SNMP, an SNMP toolkit for companies developing embedded SNMP agents using Linux, Solaris, Windows and BSD Operating Systems. SNMP v1/v2c/v3 and SNMP AgentX are supported.
Smart Home Security White Paper
- Icon Labs Receives Product of the Year Award from Embedded Computing Design
- Icon Labs’ Floodgate Defender Embedded Software Solution Achieves McAfee Compatible Status
- Icon Labs Floodgate Defender Appliance Achieves McAfee Compatible Status
- Icon Labs Joins EDGE® Innovation Network
- Icon Labs Receives Cool Vendor Recognition from Gartner
- Icon Labs Products Immune to the Heartbleed SSL Bug
- Cyber Security for Medical Devices, Are We Doing Enough? (Medical Plastics News, Aug. 2014)
- Icon Labs CEO featured in EE Journal Newsletter (May 2014)
- Security Requirements for Medical Devices–What’s Really Needed? (Medical Design, April 2014)
- Icon Labs Featured as Part of Five From EELive (ECN Magazine, April 2014)
- Icon Labs featured on Engineering TV (April, 2014)
- Interview: Alan Grau On What You Should Know About Industrial Cyber-Attacks (Electronic Design, April 2014)