With Inconfidant SSH & SSL
With Envoy SNMP
Icon Labs provides portable embedded software for device protection, secure access and network management. Our products include:
- Floodgate Packet Filter™ an embedded firewall providing Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), rules-based filtering and threhold-based filtering to protect embedded devices from Internet-based threats.
- Floodgate Defender™ is a compact firewall appliance providing drop in protection for networked industrial devices. It provides instant protection against cyber-attacks from hackers, denial of service attacks, cyber-sabotage attacks, automated hacking bots, and other Internet-based threats.
- Iconfidant SSH and SSL, standards based security solutions for the VxWorks operating system. These are full source code products optimized for use in an embedded environment.
- Envoy SNMP, an SNMP toolkit for companies developing embedded SNMP agents using Linux, Solaris, Windows and BSD Operating Systems. SNMP v1/v2c/v3 and SNMP AgentX are supported.
- ZiLog and Icon Labs Announce Secure ZGATE Ethernet Bridge Technology and Module Reference Design
- Quadros Systems and Icon Labs Launch New Defense Against Cyber Attacks
- Icon Labs Announces Floodgate Defender™, a Compact Industrial Firewall
- Icon Labs Floodgate Firewall Secures Zilog’s New ZGATE MCU
- Icon Labs Joins McAfee Security Innovation Alliance
- Alan Grau Selected as a Top Embedded Innovator of 2012
- EDACafe.com video interview with Alan Grau
- Icon Labs Founder & CEO Interview on “The Price of Business”. March 5, 2013
- Icon Labs featured on the cover of PenTest Magazine (Feb 2013)
- Icon Labs featured in Automation World (January 2013)
- Smart Grid Security: Blocking Cyber-attacks with an Embedded Firewall (EE Catalog Oct 2012)
- Protecting automotive systems from hackers (Automotive Electronics News, Oct 2012)