Floodgate™ Agent, a component of the Floodgate product family, provides management of security policies for an endpoint device. Floodgate Agent provides support for local managent interface (Web and CLI) or can be integrated with the remote management system of your choice to
provide management of filtering policies for Floodgate Defender.
- Manage Static filtering rules.
- Enable or disable Stateful Packet Inspection.
- Control threshold-based filtering parameters.
Floodgate Agent Features
Floodgate Agent is a source code library allowing easy integration with any embedded devices. Floodgate Agent supports RTOS based devices or Linux device. For Linux devices, Floodgate Agent can be used to manage ipTables filtering rules.
- Provides management of:
- Static filtering rules
- Thresholds filtering parameters
- Stateful Packet Inspection
- ipTables filtering rules for Linux devices
- Event logging criteria
- Small footprint and efficient design for embedded systems.
- Portable source code for use with any embedded OS.
- Integrated with Floodgate Defender and Floodgate Aware.
Static Filtering Rules
Floodgate’s static filtering engine uses easily configured rules to filter packets. The static filtering engine supports:
- Easily configured rules
- White list and black list filtering
- Source IP address filtering
- Protocol filtering
- MAC address filtering
- Port filtering